MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMS
70% of Americans with older parents
say technology brings them closer.
SOURCE: ONEPOLL / ALARM.COM
With ASI, your loved ones can grow old in the comfort of their own home.
ASI offers Medical Alert Systems so your family members can avoid costly assisted living centers, all while having peace of mind.
- Stay in the comfort of your home longer
- Peace of mind while you are away
- Live Look In from ASI Cameras
- Activity Monitoring
HOW ASI MEDICAL ALERT SYSTEMs WORK
If you or your loved one has a medical condition and live alone, or are left alone for periods of time, Allstate Security can monitor your loved one’s safety with our Medical Alert Systems. With ASI your loved ones are never alone, especially when they need help.
Here’s how PERS works:
- Press a button on the wristband, necklace or keychain.
- Your medical alert system is now activated.
- Monitoring Station operator answers your call in a matter of seconds.
- Relay to the operator what your emergency is.
- Operator will notify your emergency contact list or medical authorities.
- Poor nutrition and malnutrition occurs in 15 to 50 percent of the elderly population.
- Over one in every eight (13.3%) of the American population is a senior citizen.
- Around 28 percent or 11.8 million elderly people live alone.
- One out of three older adults (those aged 65 or older) falls each year.
- The number of people aged 65 and older is projected to reach 83.7 million by 2050, compared to 43.1 million in 2012.
PERSONAL SAFETY & WELLNESS IN ONE MOBILE SOLUTION
Numera® Libris 2® medical alert system improves on the groundbreaking performance of the Libris® mPERS by providing advanced features for an all-in-one mobile health, wellness and personal safety solution. Libris 2 offers greater location accuracy, LTE support and improved microphone and speaker performance for crystal clear audio. With these added capabilities, Libris 2 sets the mark even higher for mPERS performance.
Numera EverThere® cloud-based medical alert system platform integrates personal safety and emergency response with proactive and socially engaging health services. Numera provides seniors and their family members tools to track and share important health and activity information, allowing people to take charge of their health, and keep families and caregivers engaged.
NUMERA LIBRIS 2 FEATURES:
- Advanced Fall Detection and emergency services with 24h Help
- Device and Event Notifications to Keep Employers Informed
- Fully Mobile for Personal Safety On the Go
- Water-Resistant to 1 Meter (3.3 ft) for 30 Minutes
- Improved location accuracy
- Improved 4G/LTE Support
- Improved call quality with updates to the microphone and speaker
GPS, WiFI, and mobile network location-based services
- Advanced automatic fall detection with on-board sensors and cloud-based fall detection analysis using proprietary algorithms
- Numera Libris 2 is a branded or white-label solution that is offered by Nortek Control’s customers directly to their own end users
Dare to raise your expectations
Allstate Security Industries, Inc. installs and services alarm systems in a 400 mile radius of Amarillo, completing service work for many national alarm companies.
If you do not have a Life Safety/Security alarm system or are unhappy with the system you have, call Allstate Security at 806.354.3200 or 1.800.299.6220 for a no-cost, no-obligation proposal. We customize systems for every budget.