COMMERCIAL FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
FIRES ACT FAST — ASI ACTS FASTER
When seconds count, count on ASI
Allstate Security has monitored fire alarm systems throughout our area since 1926. Signing up with ASI guarantees 24-hour fire alarm system monitoring by our U.L. Monitoring Station, and access to our staff of fire alarm technicians with countless years of field experience.
If any residents succumb to smoke inhalation before escaping the house or being able to call for help, smoke detectors alone will not be enough to save them. Only with a monitored fire alarm system will a monitoring operator receive the message about the potential danger, and be able to call the fire department on your behalf.
Once a fire is detected, the alarm sounds, and a your signal is sent to our U.L. Monitoring Station within seconds, enabling them to call the emergency services immediately.
Your fire system is monitored 24/7, even if it is disarmed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Heat Detectors, Duct Detectors, Strobes/Sirens
- ASI’s intelligent systems are designed to support all of your commercial fire and life safety needs. Seamless integration provides your business with 24/7 monitoring of smoke, heat, and other fire hazards including, gas detection, carbon dioxide levels, irregular heat, sprinkler and suppression system supervision.
- Meeting state and local fire codes is a requirement, but it’s important to note that the code is the minimum you are required to do when employing a commercial fire detection system. ASI’s approach is to provide you with what will protect you best.
- We reduce your risk with built-in redundancies with layered communications to our UL Certified Monitoring Station and an experienced team of professionals there for you every minute of the day, every day, when you have a simple request or question, and when you need the fastest, most prepared service and support.
- We never install proprietary equipment or systems, and you will never be bound to us because of a piece of hardware or software. We believe we must earn your business every day through our responsive customer service.
We Believe You Should NEVER Be Stuck.
Dare to raise your expectations
Allstate Security Industries, Inc. installs and services alarm systems in a 400 mile radius of Amarillo, completing service work for many national alarm companies.
If you do not have a Life Safety/Security alarm system or are unhappy with the system you have, call Allstate Security at 806.354.3200 or 1.800.299.6220 for a no-cost, no-obligation proposal. We customize systems for every budget.
NFPA COMMERCIAL FIRE STATISTICS:
Fires continue to represent a significant threat to your business. In one year alone, national estimates for nonresidential building fires and losses were $2,007,300,000.*
*Source: FEMA and U.S. Fire Administration, Nonresidential Building Fire Trends, May 2018
If your business facilities or warehouses are located in areas prone to fire, the risk of disaster increases. Since the 1940s, the number of people at risk from wildfires in the western United States alone has grown more than 1,000%.**
**Source: Spatiotemporal changes in conterminous US wildfire exposure from 1940 to 2010 by Stephen M. Strader; Springer Science+Business Media B.V., part of Springer Nature 2018 (Feb)
2015-2019 NFPA Statistics by State Deaths:
Texas — 204